Although not necessary but it highly recommended that you Add Google Analytics to Blogger blog or any other website. Google Analytics is free web analytics tool offered by Google which can help you track each and everything related to you website including, visitors, their locations, devices, demographics, session duration, traffic sources and much more. Follow the steps below to easily add Google Analytics to Blogger.
1. Head over to the Google Analytics homepage and login using the Google account.
2. Scroll down and click on Admin from the left side panel
3. Click on Create Account and enter details like Website's name, URL etc
4. Select all the check boxes and click on Get Tracking ID
Also Read : SEO Basic for Bloggers
5. Copy the Tracking Code and head over to your Bloggers account
Also Read : How to Setup Custom Domain on Blogger
6. Login into your Bloggers dashboard and click on Theme and then Edit HTML
7. Paste the copied tracking code just below the "<head>" tag and save you theme to add Google Analytics to Blogger
Have any doubts ? Feel free to comment and we will be happy to help !!!